HI GIRLS AND GUYS, THANKS FOR STOPPING BY AT MY SIMPLE BLOG..

Friday emotion

Hi guys, how are you today?

For this entry I want to talk about 
 what just happen in my Friday. 
From Friday morning, I can't control my emotion from being sadness
cause, want I scared about it just happen!
My boyfriend have disease of brain cancer 
and it's in the middle level.
My boyfriend hopefully that I can meet him before the disease become worst.
But, all you need is a money for your transports,
we live not in the same area,
he's in Taiping and I'm in Klang
We'll have saving our money for this critical issues but in unexpected,
SOMEONE THAT JEALOUS WITH US HAS TAKEN ALL MY BOYFRIEND SAVING MONEY!
What his motif? For we'll can't see each other.
Can you imagine who could done this?
His own brother!
UNEXPECTED RIGHT?
Yeah, that's the truth. 
Truth of the real human being in the world.
Everyone can be EVIL in no matter who you are.

Everyone can be MATERIALISTIC 
even their'll already rich!
Sometimes we'll can't expected that, when you have everything's, 
you still didn't get a truth meaning of LOVE.  
That's just happen in my boyfriend brother.
So, I cannot BLAME him cause all this.

Sometimes I and his brother having fighting 
cause some issues,
We just having conversations fight cause, 
I'm too far to fight for the real.
I still have to be more patient for all this.

On this day, we having a worst fighting cause, 
I tell his girlfriend about the truth of his brother.
I won't tell anybody unless she's the one asking me.
And she's the one begging me.
She's need lots of questions about the 
person she in love.
Cause his not telling the truth about the real who you are.
 DON'T EVER REJECT SOMEONE THAT TRUSTED IN YOU! 
Cause she will disappointed.  
And unexpected they clash!
So, I told her that he doing this with a reason, 
cause of revenge for us.
He just need a LOVE and I hope that she can show 
the MEANING OF LOVE to him.
But she says over is over. 
But inside your heart still loving.

My boyfriend brother feels challenged for what have I done.
And GUESS WHAT? He BLACKMAIL me!
He says that 
DON'T EVER FEEL SAVE ON WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!
 He will destroy me, after he destroy my boyfriend.
So, I told him that
I NEVER FEEL SAVE CAUSE ANYTHING, ANYWHERE CAN HAPPEN .. IF HE THE ONLY ONE KNEW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN ME.. =)

After a few hours ago, he send me a chat, 
he told me that, he want to stay away from my boyfriend boys from searching him.
And he promise that he won't disturb us anymore. 
Unexpected! that 
my boyfriend boys feel anger with him.
So, I told them, don't hurt him. 
I try to make them cool down, but they'll can't
Cause I don't what they'll be same like him.
PEOPLE WHO LIKE REVENGE 
It's not good for our relationship with some people.

I can't believe, why their all asking me 
for what to do to him.
And they'll told him to  make an apologize  to me and my boyfriend.
If I'm not forgive him, they'll will hit him.
So, I forgive him, but I ask for something.
I ask someone for beat him. Just once.
Cause I'm very anger with him and cause 
I can't beat him for my own.
HOW EVIL I'M, 
I CAN BE SAME LIKE HIM CAUSE AN ANGER
I should to be more patient.
But my emotion control everything.
WHAT HAVE I DONE?
 I FEEL SORRY TO HIM, I WANT TO APOLOGIZE, BUT I SCARED! 

So, I told to his ex-girlfriend that he's hurt.
 She's very worried about him, I can see it!
But I didn't told her about all this is from me, 
not because I'm scared.
Just I want their relationship become more closer.
So, I give her a tips to show the meaning of LOVE.
And guess what, it's goes well! 

I'm very happy for them cause they couple back after all this happen in just one day! And it's about me! 
My fault.. So, this is my lesson for you: 
  1. never judge people what ever they are, cause everyone not the same characteristic,
  2. always be good with other person no matter who, 
  3. don't ever be a fire stone cause you can make them to make a revenge
  4. show their'll meaning of love for make a good relationship.
XOXOXO lots of love to you dear girl! Thanks for helping me and sorry if I just done something wrong..



That's all for me! hope to see you guys again in my blog.. Have a nice days and take care!
SEE YA! 


♥ Thanks for Reading Entry Fic! Like if you Love! ♥

No comments: