HI GIRLS AND GUYS, THANKS FOR STOPPING BY AT MY SIMPLE BLOG..

Long time never update my blog seem FEBRUARY! until now.. OMG!!

Hi guys, still remember me?
I'm Ficqa stay at Klang, Selangor.

Haha!!~ long time I'm never update my blog seems in February until now.
What i'm doing on that time?
Of cause with busy life  as a students..
With an assignment, presentation, preparation for a project and the most important thing is, FINAL EXAM!

It's feels great when the final exam is over in 15/11/2011
And now, I'm in the home sweet home with my family. It sweet when you'll be with them!
LOVE YOU GUYS!
With doing all home works that cleaning, washing and etc.
Sometimes feels boring cause just all that you doing in the summer holidays. ARGHH!~

I'm wanna go out to work, but my summer holidays just in 3WEEK before start the new semester.
CHEESES!
HAVE A NICE DAYS IN YOUR OWN HOUSE!~ haha!!

Well, anything may happen all time cause God will always give an challenges to us, for a next levels if you are in ready or not.
And on that time, I have so much thing happen in my life. 
It' really unexpected and really make me to become a stronger person ever.
And here is me. A NEW ME!
What ever happen with my tears, my sadness, It's make me to be patient cause anything happen there have a point.
I hope that you will understand what in talking about.
On the new blog, I will tell you more what happen in my life lately.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! for reading thing.
And hope that I'm not forget to updates my blogger. Haha!!
TAKE CARE AND SEE YA! =)




♥ Thanks for Reading Entry Fic! Like if you Love! ♥

No comments: